Hello Bermuda Mini

Hey there, it's Tanisha here with a cute mini album that I created using lots of WOW products. I used the Brocade Stamp and Earthtone Olive embossing powder to create to design on the front and back covers.
I used Opaque White embossing powder to heat emboss one of the acrylic pages. I love the layer of dimension that it lends to the adjacent pages.
WOW Products Used:
Brocade Stamp
Call Me Stamp Set
Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder
Earth Tone Olive EP from the Suzy West Collection
Earth Tone Paprika EP from the Suzy West Collection
Other Products Used:
Mini Album- Basically Bare
Patterned Paper, stickers- Graphic 45

Comments

  1. Tanisha!!! How on earth did I miss this? This is absolutely the coolest! You did an awesome job with this mini!!! Really, really cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just stunning...each and every page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment