Wow Earthtone Powders and Masculine Scrapbook Pages

It is no secret that I love the earth tone collection of embossing powders from Wow Embossing Powders. I think it is the cook in me, with names like nutmeg, pepper and honey, how can you not like them right?

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a scrapbook layout I created using Quick Quotes Tin Type papers and the earth tone collection from Wow (with a little Copper thrown into the mix).

I used these embossing powders for stamping, masking and to highlight the chipboard alpha letters. First a photo of the letters. I used Bloody Mary Powder Puff ink, then the copper.


For the envelope, I decided to emboss the entire thing. (the envelope was originally white with red polka dots) Then I used the postage stamp from Wow to add a little more interest.


This next photo really shows how well Wow Embossing Powders work with masks. I used the Tim Holtz Timeworks masks to create the background paper.


Now for the final project. Do ya wanna see? are ya sure? Well here it is, a layout all about our sons dreams. He wants to build his own hotel then be the chef in the restaurant. Gotta love dreams!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. We always love hearing your thoughts and comments, so please let us know. you never know when we may give something away. So start commenting!!! Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

Comments

  1. Great stuff! I have a household of boys, so inspiration for layouts is alway welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment