Steampunk Art Canvas Flies With the help of Powder

I can't hide it even if I tried, my love for Steampunk art is pretty strong. The combination of vintage and industrial together is inspirational for me. Maybe it is the contrast or perhaps the dreamy nature of it, but Steampunk is pretty darn cool. Hi Everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a Canvas I created using So of my favorite Wow Embossing Powders. The Gold Rich and Copper Embossing powders are perfect to distress gears with and I love mixing them together to create a really unique look.


I also used the Wow Clear Gloss Embossing powder on the butterfly and drizzled a little more of the Cooper powder on top. Love this butterfly!!!


The final project is filled with glimmer and whimsy and I really am a fan of how it turned out. The gears are perfect thanks to Wow Embossing Powders.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my Steampunk inspired Canvas using my favorite Wow Embossing Powders.

Until next time
Toodles Erika Taylor

Comments

  1. Love how you used the embossing powders! I like the rich brown colors and lovely balloon! Is it an embossing folder or was it done be masking and embossing?
    Thanks for sharing! I love getting up in the morning and looking at all the beautiful things everone has done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you crackled the gloss, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! The QQ chipboard looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I love the hot air balloon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment