Time for Christmas in July!

Hello!  Jen Roach here and today I have a Christmas ornament with WOW to share! To create this quick and easy project I took a wood circle (you can purchase at any craft store in the wood aisle) and painted around the edges in white paint.  Then I cut a piece of white paper to fit and heat embossed with WOW! Suzy West Cable Car Red powder.

I adhered the embossed circle to the wood ornament, added some white ruffled ribbon and green pom pom trim around the outside.  Then I just added a few Christmas die cuts, punched a hole with the Cropadile and added a red bow.  If you were giving this as a gift you could add a photo to the other side (which I would have done if my printer didn't run out of ink) LOL!

I hope you enjoyed the project I shared today.

Supplies:
WOW! Stamps:  Brocade backgrounder
WOW! Embossing Powder:  Suzy West Cable Car Red (SW-WH01)
Ink:  Versamark ink (for embossing)
Accessories:  white ruffle trim (fabric store), Recollections green pom pom trim, Making Memories snowflake die cut, K and Company die cut sentiment, Offray ribbon, wood circle ornament (Michaels), baker's twine from The Twinery

Comments