October challenge - Embossing Pen

Hey there WOW fans -- Tanisha here with a fun challenge for you!!  I want you to whip out your embossing pens and go to town.  If you're like me, then you have a ball with embossing powders and ink and stencils, but often forget about embossing pens.  E. Pens are a terrific way to add little details to embellishments or add definition to your doodles. 

I used WOW's embossing pen with opaque bright white powder to highlight my freestyled scalloped border seen here.

I used the embossing pen to trace chipboard stars onto the background and then embossed with bright opaque white powder.
Here, I added a little sparkle to the camera embellishment with Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter.   I simply used the embossing pen to color the areas that I wanted to emboss.
  

Now, it's your turn to show us what you can do with WOW Embossing Powders and an embossing pen.    Simply create a project and add the link to your project in the comments section.  One lucky challenge participant will be chosen to receive some WOW product by the last Saturday of the month!!

Tanisha

WOW Products Used:
Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder
Opaque Bright White
Primary Bark
Funky Border Strips

Comments