Art Deco Poppies

Hi Everyone


Today I have made an 'Art Deco' Tag and I have to say that I have dug into my craft stash and come out with some items I haven't used in years!


I firstly die cut a white tag from Tim Holtz Alterations, then stamped in Versamark the Indigo Blu Blazing Poppies and heat set with WOW Platinum embossing powder.

I then sprayed over the embossing with Moon Glow Glitz Spritz - Moon Endless Sky and heat dried. 
 

I then used a Crafters Workshop mini hexagons stencil and used this with blue distress inks around the edges.




I then got some masking tape and stuck this onto the tag in the top right and bottom left corners folding it and making it bobbly. 



I then dripped hot glue over the masking tape making squiggly lines.  I let this cool and then added white acrylic paint over the top of the masking tape and glue.  Once this was dry I sprayed Moon glow again over the same.  Once this was dry I touched the top of the glue and masking tape with weathered wood distress ink and 
on the top of that added Crafty Notions Sky Blue rainbow glaze.



I then stamped out onto parchment paper the stamp a few times in Versamark and heat set with WOW bright white embossing powder.  I then turned the flowers over and used an embossing stylus with a sponge pad and lightened the flowers in places.  I then cut these and the butterfly out and decoupaged them onto the platinum embossed outline.

Hope you have a wonderful week...Sue

Comments