Frame It!



Hi crafty friends, 
It's been a lovely day here on the Isle of Wight, I hope you've had good weather too!

My DT project this month has been inspired by a project we made at the WOW! Training Day earlier in the month. Myself and my DT buddy Fran were lucky enough to attend and it was great fun! For my non card project I've decorated a frame.




Firstly, I covered the frame with a layer of PVA glue, scrunched up tissue paper and laid it on top. Next, I die-cut a floral design which I cut up and glued to several areas of the frame. I then went over the whole frame with a WOW Clear Ultra Slow Drying Ink Pad and sprinkled Mermaids Tails, Iridium and Pistachio Embossing Glitters over the top then melted with a heat gun.


I mixed Iridium Embossing Glitter with Bonding Powder and poured into a silicon heart mould to create the embellishments.
The sentiment and Mariposa butterflies were embossed with Opaque British Summer Regular Powder.

Good luck with the challenge everyone!

Where to buy:





Comments

Post a Comment