Card


 

Hello everybody, this is Laurence today with a tutorial to create a card.
Today I wanted to try fab foil and I really love how it turns out. It is quite different from gold embossing powder and it may be used in different ways. You should give it a try!!!!
I use a frame covered with paper of an old book and dab directly on my frame with my embossing pad. I heat embossed with WOW bonding powder and when still hot I randomly added WOW fab foil by laying the sheet on the heated parts. I added a second layer in some spots.
The button is created with the WOW button mould. I melted WOW Primary Bluetiful and WOW opaque Vanilla White in a foil case, keeping moving the heatgun until completely melted and poured directly into the mould. Then I stamped and heat embossed a leaf with WOW opaque Vanilla and cut it out. The sentiment is stamped on vellum.

I can't wait to see what you create this month for the "Happy Summer" challenge. You may link your project here.
WOW Flights of Fancy
Wow embossing pad
WOW Mr Wow's Wonderful Words
Foil Melt-it case
WOW buttons mould
WOW Gold Fab foil
WOW Bonding powder
WOW Opaque Vanilla White
WOW Primary Bluetiful
Where to Buy:

Pin It Now!

Comments

  1. That gold is extremely pretty and I think I might give this a try in future as the powder will be a lot easier to use than the glues which make a mess of your stamps. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment