Floral Inspiration


Good morning everyone, I hope you're all enjoying the summer! I wanted to share a summery card today which is my inspiration for this month's floral challenge. I started by using the Tropical Stamp down the left hand side of white card which I embossed with Opaque Bright White powder. I then gently applied distress ink over the top with a dabber to reveal the pattern.


For the 3D flowers I used the Secret Garden stamp which a embossed with Blueberry Cheesecake Embossing Powder. I then cut out individual flowers, shaped with my fingers and added pretty gems in the centres.


The sentiment is from the Just Saying stamp set which I've embossed with my favourite colour at the moment, British Summer.

I hope this has given you a few ideas, there's still two days to join in the challenge, why not have a go? I can't wait to see what you make.

Have a great day!








Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card Sarah and I love the Opaque White Embossing Powder with the pink ink over the top and then the beautiful blue flowers, and finished prettily with the ribbon down the side. I just realised that I have a card which is just perfect for the challenge so have entered it a bit belatedly I'm afraid. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, so glad you like my card. Well done for entering the challenge and good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card!!!
    LOVE your inky background, LOVE your colour combo, LOVE the flowers on top ... LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment