Autumn tag by Laurence


Hello WOW fans! I'm so excited to share a tag using the triple embossing technique. It's autumn now and I was inspired by the warm colors of the season.

I started with a white tag and added some strips of washi tape to add texture, added gesso. When dry, I used a wet brush to dilute gelatos and neocolor II.   


The Flights of Fancy stamp set is just perfect for the season. I used gold pearl to heat emboss some leaves. Pearl embossing powders are really fun to use and react differently, depending whether you have a light or dark background. You should try them, you won't be disappointed.

I used a separate leaf for the triple embossing technique. I first stamped with a light inkpad and cut around the stamped image.

The leaf is covered with 3 layers of embossing powder. I used Clear Gloss and Metallic Gold Rich. When the last layer was still hot, I gently pressed down my stamp.




I dabbed white glue through my stencil and sprinkled Pumpkin spice sparkles.
You may now add all your elements on your tag.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will be inspired and join our challenge!
Here's the fabulous products Laurence used to create this gorgeous tag..

Comments

  1. What a pretty tag Laury and I adore that triple embossed leaf and great Autumnal colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leaf is gorgeous and I love the touch of sprinkles. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment